Our campus is located at the Israel Goldstein Youth Village (Chavat HaNoar HaTzioni, “the Chava”) in the San Simon neighborhood of Jerusalem.
- Dorm and cafeteria
- Gym, basketball courts, tennis courts and soccer field
- Indoor pool
- Library 24/7 security
- Walking distance from a shopping plaza with a bank/ATM, money changer, coffee shop, falafel stand, and laundromat.
Extra Curricular Activities — פעילויות חברתיות
- Va’adot (Committees) – Take ownership of your experience and join or create one of our Va’adot (tefilla (prayer services), birthday celebrations, Shabbatot, music etc.
- מפגשים Mifgashim (encounters) – Organized mifgashim such as a night out with Noam- Israel’s youth movement for Masorti (Conservative Youth), an intimate Shabbat experience at a home in the religious community of Efrat, meeting with Israeli-Arab youth in the north of the country.
- Volunteer opportunities with a variety of organizations. We will work with different communities and offer additional volunteer hours for those who need to fulfill specific requirements.
- USY High – Gain leadership skills, learn more about Israel, and develop a deeper connection with Judaism. Join the USY High Leadership track.