TICHON RAMAH YERUSHALAYIM
Dates, Tuition, and Financial Aid
All prices include a round-trip flight from New York.
SPRING CLASSIC 2024: JANUARY 28 – MAY 26, 2024
Early Bird Discount through September 1, 2023: $500
SPRING QUARTER 2024: JANUARY 28 – MARCH 26, 2024
Early Bird Discount through September 1, 2023: $200
- Academic program and high school credit
- Room and board (including laundry)
- Medical insurance
- All attractions and sites in Israel
- Poland Experience (including hotels, ground transportation, and flights to and from Israel)
Tuition Does Not Include
- Personal spending money
- Cost of AP exams and tutorial/s
$500 deposit upon registration
50% of the tuition is due by December 10, 2023
Full tuition is due by January 1, 2024
Upon registration, there is a non-refundable $100 processing fee
$100 non-refundable application fee (as part of the deposit)
$500 deposit is refundable by November 15, 2023
25% of tuition is forfeited after December 15, 2023
Once the program starts, all tuition is non-refundable
Do not let finances stand in the way!
- Here is a list of potential Scholarship opportunities
- Reach out to your local Jewish Federations, synagogues, and Jewish Community Centers.
- You can earn up to a $7,500 grant by fundraising for JNF-USA’s projects through the Dream Israel Grant Program. (Fundraising for JNF’s Dream Israel must be completed by six weeks prior to the start of the program. Please note that all donations are non-refundable in the case of withdrawal from TRY for any reason.)
- A Samis Foundation Grant stipend of $7,500 is available for Washington State teens, thanks to the generosity of the Samis Foundation in Seattle.