All prices include a round trip flight from NY
SPRING CLASSIC 2023: JANUARY 24 – MAY 28, 2023
Early Bird Discount through September 15, 2022: $500
SPRING QUARTER 2023: JANUARY 24 – MARCH 19, 2023
Early Bird Discount through September 15, 2022: $200
- Academic program and high school credit
- Room and board (including laundry)
- Medical insurance
- All attractions and sites in Israel
- CLASSIC ONLY: Poland Experience (including hotels, ground transportation, and flights to and from Israel)
Tuition Does Not Include:
- Personal spending money
- Cost of AP exams and tutorials
$500 deposit – Upon registration
50% of the tuition is due by December 8, 2022
Full tuition is due by January 1, 2023
Upon registration, there is a non-refundable $50 processing fee
November 15th – $500 non-refundable
December 23, 2022 – 50% of the tuition is non-refundable
Once the program is underway, full tuition is non-refundable.
Do not let finances stand in the way!
- Here is a list of potential Scholarship opportunities
- Reach out to your local Jewish Federations, synagogues, and Jewish community centers.
- You can earn up to a $7,500 grant by fundraising for JNF-USA’s projects through the Dream Israel grant program
(Fundraising for the JNF’s Dream Israel project must be completed by 6 weeks prior to the start of the program. Please note that all donations are non-refundable in the case of withdrawal from TRY for any reason.)
Samis Foundation Grant stipend of $7,500 available for Washington State teens, thanks to the generosity of the Samis Foundation in Seattle.