Join us on a Jewish heritage journey across the Iberian Peninsula. Beginning in Madrid, we head south to Toledo and continue to Cordoba and Granada, visiting famous attractions and monuments as well as Jewish sites reflecting the glory and richness of this once large and important community and the events that led to its demise.
We will spend Shabbat with the welcoming Jewish community in Gibraltar, seeing the magnificent views from atop “The Rock.” The following week, we head north to Seville and Badajoz, tracing the exodus of Jews from Spain and into Portugal. After crossing the border into Portugal, we will visit many towns and cities with beautiful views and fascinating sites, some of them hidden in secret for generations, such as Castelo de Vide, Marvao, Belmonte, and Coimbra before ending the trip with a full day of touring Lisbon.
Dates & Prices
2023 spring dates – coming soon!
Price: coming soon!
- Accommodation for 10 nights
- Three kosher meals daily
- Entrance fees to all sites and activities, as per the itinerary
- Transportation on group tour bus
- A private Ramah Israel tour guide and educator accompanying the group at all times
- Local English speaking guides
Price Does Not Include
- Flights to and from Europe
- Travel and health insurance (we strongly recommend purchasing trip insurance)
- Gratuities for staff2023